Dual’s Straight-Through Diaphragm Valve consists of the valve body and a diaphragm. The valve is closed mechanically via movement of a compressor gate which is located above the diaphragm. The valves are well suited for on/off throttling control applications involving slurries, powders, liquids, granulated materials and applications where scale build is a problem.
- Mining and mineral processing.
- Power generation.
- Sand and gravel.
- Chemical and soda ash.
- Pulp and paper
- Environmental and effluent
- Food stuffs
- 240 Psi (16 Bar)
- Thrust bearing for ease of opening and closing (handwheel type).
- Long operating life.
- Full bore, low friction loss.
- 100% drip tight closure even With solids in the medium.
- Light weight.
- Seals in both directions.
- All types of actuators can be fitted.
- Visable spindle indicator.