The Hydromine range of mine water control valves rated to 25MPa maximum pressure are now available in Australia through Dual Valves Australasia. The Hydromine range includes:
- Mine water pump discharge valve
- Mine water safety shutdown valve – a general safety valve, the mine water safety shutdown valve is activated by an analogue switch, and does not require an external actuator being powered by the line fluid pressure
- Energy dissipater – tailor made, often used together with the shock prevention valve fitted immediately after the mine water pump discharge valve on high pressure vertical or inclined systems. The energy dissipater is used in open end applications and designed to reduce upstream pressure to a set downstream pressure at a designated flow rate
- Mine water pressure reducing valve – offering fixed reduction ratio irrespective of flow rate or constant downstream pressure. This mine water pressure reducing valve has a non-slam arrangement which gradually reduces the valve’s flow rate during the last 30 to 35% of closure – thereby minimising water hammer too.
- Mine water pressure relief valve – with adjustable set point, both nitrogen or spring charged options of this mine water pressure relief valve are ideal for surge relief applications
- Mine water non return valve – opens instantaneously when the pump starts working and gradually closes at a speed controlled by the valve speed control orifice. This mine water non-return valve features spring assisted closing and can be installed in both vertical and horizontal positions.
- High pressure pipe couplings and high pressure expansion joints rated to 25MPa maximum pressure.
- High pressure expansion joints used as a thermal compensator in air and water lines up to DN600
- U couplings – ANSI B31.3 design code in cast steel featuring ST52 hubs butt-welded to the pipes with a cast steel B3100 Grade 2 clamp with a pressure assisted cap sealing arrangement between the adjoining hub ends. U couplings are supplied with hubs prepared for standard butt welding to pipes.