C-Tech knife gate valves are designed for tough applications. The one-piece body ensures that the valve is not influenced by external forces and pipe misalignment, and by not having a centre seal on the body a potential leak point is eliminated.
The extra thick gate extends the valve’s life and is less vulnerable to fluid hammer. The gate is precision ground so a good gland seal and seat seal is obtained and the gate doesn’t need to be manually scrubbed after the valve has been operated.
The robust pedestal is large enough that the maintenance crew have adequate access to tightening the gland. The pedestal is also sufficiently strong to maintain alignment between the actuator and the gate when the valve is installed at an off-set angle.
Guards can be added to protect the moving parts from debris and to protect personnel from injury.
- DN50 – 800 (Larger size on request)
- Robust 1 piece body
- Rigid pedestal for smooth gate operation in all valve orientations
- Moving parts protected
- Seat protected by deflection cone
- Deflection cone with integral PU gasket
- SANS & BS flange drillings available
- Wide range of materials of construction
- Range of actuators, gearboxes, handwheels and accessories
- Lifting lugs for ease of installation