Dual’s Pivot Flanged Gate Valve is built with a steel body and features a heavy-duty stainless steel gate. Removable sleeves on either side of the gate provide a bi-directional bubble tight seal, with no metal parts in contact with the slurry. The Dual Pivot gate valve provides faster operation and occupies less vertical space within the process pipeline.
- Mining and mineral processing.
- Power generation.
- Sand and gravel.
- Chemical and soda ash.
- Pulp and paper.
- 360 PSI / 25 Bar (higher pressures on request).
- Double Seat design for heavy duty slurry service.
- Ease of replacement of sleeves.
- When open, the gate is fully pivoted out of the slurry flow.
- Gate guard.
- Bubble tight shutoff, zero downstream leakage.
- No clogged bonnet to impede flow.
- External epoxy coated.
- Easily adapted to suit most actuators
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Suitable for wet or dry service.
- Bi-directional flow.