Dual’s Pivot High Pressure Gate Valve is built with a steel body and features a heavy-duty stainless steel gate. Removable sleeves on either side of the gate provide a bi-directional bubble tight seal, with no metal parts in contact with the flowing slurry in open position. As the Dual Pivot High Pressure Gate Valve rotates on the pivot point and the gate moves through the Dual Ring Sleeves from the side eliminating the damage caused to the sleeves by the traditional Knife Gate Blade.
- Mining and mineral processing
- Power generation
- Sand and gravel
- Chemical and soda ash
- Pulp and paper
- Environmental and effluent
- 740 PSI / 50 Bar (higher pressures on request).
- Double Seat design for heavy duty slurry service.
- Ease of replacement of sleeves.
- When open, the gate is fully pivoted out of the slurry flow.
- Gate guard.
- Bubble tight shutoff, zero downstream leakage.
- No clogged bonnet to impede flow.
- External epoxy coated.
- Easily adapted to suit most actuators
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Suitable for wet or dry service.
- Bi-directional flow.