Dual’s Compact Flanged Ported Gate Valve has a stainless steel gate machined with a round orifice hole, in line with seat ID when the valve is in the open position. When the valve is closed the ported gate will move sideways sealing the valve. Due to the seal being constantly engaged against the gate, stroking the valve closed forces the gate progressively between the two matching sleeve ends until It reaches the fully closed position – at which point the sleeves each butt up tightly against either side of the gate, effectively sealing and completely containing the line pressure.
Build up of material to prevent full gate travel is eliminated as there are no areas for such material to accumulate. Any material discharged between the sleeves during stroking open or closed is collected within the containment area of the valve body and drained via the multiple flushing ports in the body. The Ported Gate valve can be used as a man-safe line blanking valve.
- Mining & mineral processing
- Power generation
- Sand and gravel
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Pulp and paper
- Environmental and effluent
- Alumina and soda ash
- 300 psi (2 Ibar)
- Double seat design for heavy duty slurry service
- Ease of replacement of elastomer sleeves
- Compact body occupies lower installation footprint
- Quick installation
- Self cleaning
- Bubble tight shutoff, zero downstream leakage