- Do you want to replace manual sampling on your plant?
- Do you have a densitometer that needs calibrating?
- Do you not have the head room for a full-blown cross-cut metallurgical sampler?
- Do you want to trend your process over time?
- Uncertain about quality of sample in a large diameter pipe or if flow is mixed properly in a long horizontal line?
- Difficult shutdowns and not enough time to service the sampler?
There are over 60 eDART samplers being used on just one plant. The eDART Poppet Sampler has been in offered for over 30 years. This sampler has been used in multiple industries throughout the world. The basis of good science is data. With multiple data points, you will be able tune your processes and give you optimal recovery. Consider the improved financial benefits.
- Eliminates product spillage
- Compact design
- Line Pressure not exposed to atmosphere
- Water flushing if required
- Low and Easy Maintenance
- Moving parts fully removed from the line in the non-sampling position to extend the sampler life
- The design eliminates particles greater than 12mm from being sampled.
- Simple and Robust
Materials of construction
- Body Material – 316 Stainless Steel
- Polyurethane/Viton Disc Seals
- Piston cap tungsten carbide
- All other components 304 Stainless Steel